Who we are?
As you may see from this website, SagaxTech is a consultancy firm based in the Netherlands, that provides strategic advice on innovation. technology portfolio, venturing and project management You may find our contact details
What personal data do we collect and process?
If you voluntarily agree to submit a contact form available on this website, SagaxTech will process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- Comments / requests
In that case, you will be the source of information, and you will be free not to disclose any personal details to SagaxTech. However, if you chose to do so, please keep your information updated.
If you enter the contact details of another person (a third party), you will be responsible for ensuring that this person is properly informed about the terms of this policy, as well as obtaining his/her consent to that disclosure and processing.
Finally, there may be other specific processing activities “offline”, if you get in contact with SagaxTech to retain its professional services, which processing will be subject to a specific data processing form or agreement to be agreed and executed by the parties.
Why do we process your personal data?
SagaxTech may process your personal data to answer any questions you may have or to provide you with further details about SagaxTech’s expertise and services (as detailed in the specific contact form you fill in), keep in contact with you (if you voluntarily wish SagaxTech to do so), comply with any legal requirements under Dutch law, and to operate, monitor and/or enhance this website (including data analytics activities).
What is our legitimation to process your personal data?
SagaxTech respects your privacy, and thus, to the maximum extent possible, the legal grounds for processing your data will be your informed consent. Processing will only take place (a) to fulfill your requests, as detailed in the contact forms voluntarily fill in and send to us; (b) to comply with applicable law, and/or (c) with respect to website analytics and/or data, to pursue the legitimate interest of SagaxTech under applicable law to understand what is relevant to you, ensure the security of the website (and associated resources), and/or enhance performance and/or contents of the website.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The retention period is defined by the purpose of processing, so that:
- Generally, your data will be retained for as long as required to fulfill the purpose it was collected in the first place, plus a term equal to the statute of limitation set out by law to bring actions to court, arbitration or before any other competent authority; and
- If your personal data is collected and/or processed for legal purposes, it will be retained for the term set out in the relevant legislation legitimating said processing.
Who has access to your personal data?
Only those SagaxTech employees and/or legal and financial advisors with a need to know your personal data for the purposes detailed above will have access to it. Moreover, wherever SagaxTech receives a legal requirement involving the disclosure of your personal data, it may be accessed by those authorities, provided however that SagaxTech will take measures to protect your data and, where appropriate, to limit the scope of disclosure. Finally, SagaxTech may share your personal information with service providers with a need to know/access, such as hosting companies and/or website administrators.
What are your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data?
Subject to any legal conditions, you may request SagaxTech:
- To submit as many relevant questions regarding the processing of your personal data by SagaxTech as you may have at any time;
- Wherever the processing of your personal data is legitimated by your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, provided that SagaxTech will be entitled to keep processing personal data about you under other legal grounds (e.g., data coming from legitimate publicly-available sources);
- To have access to your personal data and know how it is processed and what for;
- To rectify your personal data if it is not correct (or has been updated), or if it is incomplete;
- To erase or delete your personal information where it is no longer required for the purpose it was processed for (e.g., if your relationship with SagaxTech is terminated);
- To oppose to the processing of your personal data (e.g., by requesting SagaxTech not to process your data anymore);
- To restrict the processing of your personal data to certain circumstances (e.g., by requesting SagaxTech to contact you only under a given number of cases), and/or
- To request a copy of your personal data in SagaxTech’s possession to port it.
- To file a complaint with the competent data protection authorities if you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated by SagaxTech.
Please note that the applicable laws and regulations can provide that certain personal data may be exempt, and/or the above rights might be restricted. If that is the situation, SagaxTech commits to explain you why so.
How can you make effective your rights under this policy?
You may contact SagaxTech at email@example.com if you have any doubts or questions regarding the processing of your personal data by SagaxTech, or if you want to make effective any of your rights.